This public consultation concerns a draft bill amending various provisions regarding the social tariffs referred to in the Act of 13 June 2005 on electronic communications and its annex.
This draft bill aims at reforming the social tariffs for electronic communications.
The main changes are the following:
- Automation of the fixed social tariffs;
- Introduction of a mobile social tariff;
- Change in the categories of beneficiaries of the social tariff: the fixed social tariff is granted to persons benefiting from the increased intervention, and the mobile social tariff is granted to the beneficiaries of the increased intervention with impaired eyesight or hearing;
- Indexation of the reduction amounts.
How to respond to this consultation?
- Deadline: 18 January 2022
- Only by email to email@example.com
- With the reference CONSULT-2021-D7
- Contact person: Teodora Rusu, Advisor (02/226 88 73)
- Please attach this cover form to your answer.
- Your comments should refer to the paragraphs and/or sections they relate to, and confidential parts should be clearly indicated.