Outside the particular context of market analyses, BIPT regularly addresses other issues related to mobile telecommunications services. Among the examples, there is an impact study on the entry of a fourth mobile operator in Belgium, or the imposition of provisional measures in case of disputes between operators.
- 28 January 2020 : Communication regarding the granting of temporary rights of use for 5G (3600-3800 MHz)
- 26 June 2018: Impact study regarding a fourth mobile network operator on the Belgian mobile market
- 14 April 2010: Provisional measures to ensure the accessibility of VAS numbers from the Base network
- 29 September 2009: Provisional measures to postpone the introduction of a « service fee » for VAS calls from a mobile network
- 21 January 2005: Provisional measures regarding the access of The Phone Company to the network of Belgacom Mobile