This section regards the ongoing or future procedures for allocation of user rights.
700 MHz, 900 MHz, 1400 MHz, 1800 MHz, 2100 MHz and 3600 MHz frequency bands (2022)
The Auction 2022 website explains the three autonomous procedures organised by the BIPT in 2022 for granting rights of use.
The first procedure concerns the allocation of:
- the existing 2G and 3G spectrum, i.e. 35 MHz duplex in the 900 MHz band, 75 MHz duplex in the 1800 MHz band and 60 MHz duplex in the 2100 MHz band, for a period of 20 years starting from the end of the validity period of the existing 2G and 3G licences; and
- 30 MHz duplex in the 700 MHz band for a period of 20 years.
The second procedure concerns the allocation of 390 MHz in the 3600 MHz band for the period until 6 May 2040.
The third procedure organises the allocation of 90 MHz in the 1400 MHz band for a period of 20 years.
This website has been created by the BIPT for information purposes only. It is made available to the market in order to inform the players who are considering a possible participation in one or several of these procedures.
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz and 2 GHz frequency bands: call for applications
- 700 MHz frequency band: call for applications
- Frequency band 1427-1517 MHz: call for applications
- Frequency band 3400-3800 MHz: call for applications