In the context of its latest analysis of the market for voice call termination on individual mobile networks, the BIPT has imposed as transparency remedy in its decision of 26 May 2017 to Telenet Group the publication of a reference offer for IP interconnect.
Telenet Group submitted on May 6th, 2020 a new reference offer to BIPT for approval.
We hereby invite you to react to the proposal formulated by Telenet Group on 24 April 2020 regarding the reference offer for IP interconnection 'Mobile IP Reference Interconnect Offer'.
Would any information be missing in this document, BIPT asks you to contact your contact person at Telenet Group and to notify the Institute as well.
This step should enable BIPT to collect the reactions and possible remarks of the recipients which are necessary to draft a formal decision, based on the draft reference offer under consultation
Reactions to this proposal are expected:
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by July 3rd, 2020 at the latest;
- please make sure that the subject mentions at least the reference “CONSULT-2020-C2”;
- please clearly identify any confidential information;
- Christophe Vermeulen (+32 2 226 8787) will gladly answer your questions on this consultation;
- Please use as cover page the cover form that must be attached to the response.