This decision regards the implementation of Articles 32 and 34, 2°, of the Royal Decree implementing Title IV (Reform of the Postal Authority) of the Act of 21 March 1991, i.e. the monitoring and publication of delivery times for the five following services included in the small users basket:
- domestic priority single piece mail;
- domestic non priority single piece mail;
- domestic single piece registered items;
- domestic single piece parcels;
- incoming cross-border priority single piece letter post.