The provision submitted for consultation by the Minister of Post amends Article 8 of the Act of 26 January 2018 by extending the group of companies that contribute to the financing of the Institute to all postal services providers with a turnover exceeding 500,000 euros for postal service activities in Belgium in the previous year.
The proposal keeps the amount of the annual regulatory fee, which is composed of a fixed amount of 0.1% of the turnover of the postal service activities. That amount can be raised by a Royal Decree deliberated in the Council of Ministers.
How to reply to this document?
- Until 31 January 2023
- Only by email to email@example.com
- With the reference “Consult-2023-A1”
- Contact person: Pierre-Yves Charles, Advisor (+32 478 38 81 73)
- Please attach the cover form to your answer.
- Your comments should refer to the paragraphs and/or sections they relate to, and confidential parts
This document is not available in your language. However, you can consult it in the following language: (FR, NL)