No, even if your personal situation has not changed in any other aspect, the “old” social tariff stops if the address where the fixed Internet is provided changes because of a move.

If you meet the conditions  to be granted the social Internet offer, you can apply for it to a provider.

You do not meet the granting conditions or the social Internet offer does not appeal to you?
Go to, the government’s telecom tariff comparison tool, and find the telecom tariff plan that does meet your needs, which may be cheaper for you. All telecom tariff plans available on the market are listed there, ranging from inexpensive to more expensive.

Back to top