The BIPT is organising a consultation on the cost model for Ethernet transport on Proximus’ network.
This consultation aims at providing transparency to the sector concerning the cost modelling process and gathering any useful remarks aiming at adapting, when necessary, this cost model.
This document introduces and describes the consultation process. It also details the most relevant aspects related to the costing for which BIPT requires the feedback of the stakeholders. It includes a number of specific questions to which stakeholders are invited to answer.
The consultation concerns the following documents:
- Consultation document (this document);
- Public version of the cost model;
- User manual of the cost model;
- Descriptive manual of the cost model;
- Excel file for the comments.
Reactions to this proposal are expected:
16 August9 September 2022
- Only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- With the reference “Consult-2022-D1”
- Contact person: Martin Dorme (+32 2 226 87 06)
- Please attach this cover form to your response.
- Your comments should refer to the paragraphs and/or sections they relate to, and confidential parts should be clearly indicated.