On 13 December 2019, the BIPT adopted a decision regarding the analysis of the market for high-quality access.
In that decision various obligations are imposed on Proximus, including the transparency obligation.
This transparency obligation includes the publication of a reference offer, a document describing the information, tariffs and technical specifications of the regulated wholesale offer.
Following that decision Proximus provided the BIPT with an update of the reference offer for active high-quality access, namely the BROTSoLL reference offer or “Proximus Reference Offer for Terminating Segments of Leased Lines”
After a few additions asked by the BIPT this reference offer was submitted for informal pre-consultation to the sector.
Based on the comments made a few provisions of the reference offer were analysed. The current draft decision discusses those aspects and is now submitted for public consultation.
How to send responses to this consultation:
- Per e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: CONSULT-2021-A6)
- Deadline: until 28 April 2021. The deadline has been extended to 10 May, 2021.
- Contact person: Laurence Hoflack (+32 2 226 87 81)
- Responses must be submitted electronically at the address indicated.
- Please use as cover page the cover form that must be attached to the response.
- Responses must clearly indicate the confidential information.
- The BIPT also requests that the comments made refer to the paragraphs and/or parts they concern.
- FR: Download document "Projet de décision concernant la révision de l’offre de référence BROTSoLL de Proximus pour les services d’accès de haute qualité"
- NL: Download document "Ontwerpbesluit betreffende de herziening van het BROTSoLL-referentieaanbod van Proximus voor hoogwaardige toegangsdiensten"