The Act of 16 December 2021 pertaining to the transposition of the European Electronic Communications Code and amending various provisions regarding electronic communications, amends the Act of 13 June 2005 on electronic communications.
Article 49 specifies that the BIPT has to examine the geographic coverage of the mobile and fixed electronic communications networks capable of providing broadband services, at least every three years.
This study entails both information on the current coverage and the plans for investment in the expansion or update of the network over the next three years.
This decision deals with the following aspects of what is stated in § 2 of this article regarding the fixed electronic communications networks capable of providing broadband services, subdivided into the geographic coverage and the investment plans:
- the information that has to be provided;
- the format in which this information has to be provided; and
- the appropriate granularity with which this information has to be provided.
How to reply to this document?
- Until 4 February 2022
- Only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- With the reference CONSULT-2022-A8
- Contact person: Sven Homan, Engineer-Advisor (+32 2 226 88 58)
- Please attach the cover form to your answer.
- Your comments should refer to the paragraphs and/or sections they relate to, and confidential parts