This consultation concerns a draft Royal Decree on postal services.
Among the main amendments to the current postal regulatory framework proposed by the draft Royal Decree, we would like to draw your attention on the following amendments:
- the adaptation of the registered mail delivery procedure to new technologies;
- lower fees for the processing of licence applications in order to open up the market to smaller players;
- the end of the unlimited validity of the stamps issued by the universal service provider after 2/10/1961.
How to comment on this document?
- Deadline: until 23 march 2021
- Send your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org (reference: CONSULT-2021-A4).
- Contact person: Corinne Cumps (+32 2 226 87 65)
- Replies must be sent electronically to the aforementioned address.
- Please use the specific form as the front page of your answer.
- Confidential parts in the document should be indicated clearly.
- BIPT also requests that the comments refer to the sections and / or parts of the draft decision to which they relate.