What should you do when the quality of service is insufficient?

  • Report the problem to your operator.
  • Check the quality promised by the operator in the contract.
  • Ask information from the operator’s technical department.
  • First address your operator’s customer service in writing and ask, if necessary, compensation for the damage suffered.
  • If the answer does not satisfy you, you can then submit your problem to the Ombudsman for Telecommunications by forwarding to him a copy of the complaint you have addressed to your operator:

Telecom Mediation Service
Boulevard Roi Albert II 8 boîte 3
1000 Brussels

Telephone: 02 223 09 09
Fax: 02 219 86 59

Website: www.ombudsmantelecom.be 
e-mail : klachten@ombudsmantelecom.be